Little Pro Sports
GET IN THE GAME AND PLAY WITH PURPOSE!
LITTLE PRO’S focus revolves around an enjoyable and lifelong sporting experience for children. LITTLE PRO’S Youth Sports Program are designed as an introductory, intermediate, and elite level of sports in a friendly/fun structured environment that promotes the instruction of sportsmanship to children through sports in fun, constructive, positive, and fun play for all environment. We offer families focused on safety, convenience, and most importantly fun learning.
Prior to the start of the Season Little Pro’s conducts a Training Camp. Jerseys, Medals, and an end of the Season Celebration are provided.
This is a contract class by instructor LaQueda Davis. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Practices and games will be Saturday mornings with a 30-minute practice followed by a 30-minute game during this 8-week league. Jersey included.
- Starts June 12, 2021
- Pre-K through 2nd grade (Ages 2-8)
- Earl Dunn Gym
- Little Pro will also be conducting an optional pre-season camp before the season starts that is included in the price. See dates below
- Early Bird Registration: $100 until May 7
- Regular Registration: $120
- Summer Registration Dates
- Priority & Resident Registration (online and over the phone): Opens April 23
- Registration Open to all: May 7
Additional Information and Dates:
- Parent Meeting: May 14, 2021 @ 6:30pm in Community Center, Room 11
- Pre-Season Training Camp: (included in price of Little Pro)
- Start of the Official Season (First Game): June 12, 2021
- Picture Day: June 25, 6:30 - 8:30 pm in Community Center, Room 12
- Parents VS. Coach’s Friendzy Game: July 2 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm in Earl Dunn Gym
- End of Season (Last Game): July 24, 2021
- End of Season Celebration: July 30, 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Contract Program Refunds
To better serve our community, Deer Park Parks and Recreation Department (DPPARD) contracts out several programs. Due to advanced planning with the contracted instructors, it is at the discretion of the instructor to decide to issue a refund for said program. Only with the approval from the instructor will the DPPARD issue the refund. In the event the Department cancels any program, a full refund will be promptly issued.